I HAVE A QUESTION/ISSUE REGARDING City property tax, permits, garbage, recycling, the Vancouver Empty Homes Tax, parking tickets, sidewalks, and road maintenance, parks, water, sewage.
Questions or issues regarding the above are related to the City of Vancouver. Unfortunately, as your provincial representative my office cannot assist with these issues as they are outside of provincial jurisdiction. However, we have put together the guide below to provide direction and advice for constituents who need help with these issues.
- For general issues/questions regarding the above except for recycling pick up, please contact 311 or use the VanConnect app online or on your mobile phone.
- For issues related to recycling pick up, please contact GFL Environmental at (604) 282-7966 or email email@example.com
- To claim your Home Owners Grant, please visit: https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/home-owner-grant.aspx
- To submit your Empty Homes Tax declaration, please visit https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/empty-homes-tax.aspx
I want to contact elected officials at the City of Vancouver
Residents of the City of Vancouver elect one mayor and 10 City Councillors to represent them at Vancouver City Council. If you wish to speak to an elected official about an issue you are experiencing with a city service or issues within municipal jurisdiction,
Mayor and Council are elected at large which means unlike provincial or federal elected officials they do not serve one area, but the entire city. You may reach out to all of them or a selection of them regarding the issue you have.
Please contact Vancouver City Council using this form or using the information below.
- Mayor Kennedy Stewart | Kennedy.Stewart@vancouver.ca |
- Councillor Rebecca Bligh | CLRbligh@vancouver.ca | (604) 873-7249
- Councillor Christine Boyle | CLRboyle@vancouver.ca | (604) 873-7242
- Councillor Adrianne Carr | CLRcarr@vancouver.ca | (604) 873-7245
- Councillor Melissa De Genova | CLRdegenova@vancouver.ca | (604) 873-7244
- Councillor Lisa Dominato | CLRdominato@vancouver.ca | (604) 873-7248 | (604) 754-7290
- Councillor Pete Fry | CLRfry@vancouver.ca | (604) 873-7246
- Councillor Colleen Hardwick | CLRhardwick@vancouver.ca | (604) 873-7240
- Councillor Sarah Kirby-Yung | Clrkirbyfirstname.lastname@example.org | (604) 873-7247
- Councillor Jean Swanson | CLRswanson@vancouver.ca | (604) 873-7243
- Councillor Michael Wiebe | CLRwiebe@vancouver.ca | (604) 873-7241
I have a question/issue regarding parks and recreation (community centres, senior centres, pools, ice rinks)
If you wish to contact Parks and Recreation, please use this form.
Residents of Vancouver elect seven Park Board Commissioners to govern and administer the city’s parks and recreation system. The delivery of these services is outside of provincial jurisdiction. Please contact your park Board Commissioners using the information below.
- Commissioner Tricia Barker | Tricia.Barker@vancouver.ca | (604) 348-6727
- Commissioner John Coupar | John.Coupar@vancouver.ca | (604) 761-0795
- Commissioner Dave Demers | Dave.Demers@vancouver.ca | (604) 348-6784
- Commissioner Camil Dumont | Camil.Dumont@vancouver.ca | (604) 348-6697
- Commissioner Gwen Giesbrecht | Gwen.Giesbrecht@vancouver.ca | (604) 348-6837
- Commissioner John Irwin | John.Irwin@vancouver.ca | (604) 348-6264
- Commissioner Stuart McKinnon | Stuart.McKinnon@vancouver.ca | (604) 379-7715