My office created the following issues navigator to assist residents in locating the appropriate government body or agency to assist with issues and to answer frequently asked questions. We are always open to help answer questions and to provide assistance to constituents in navigating government services or opening a case with a relevant government body, but we hope this guide helps with common questions.
Start here and follow the links to the appropriate page.
I have a question/issue regarding:
1. City property tax, permits, garbage, recycling, the Vancouver Empty Homes Tax, sidewalks, and road maintenance, parks, water, sewage.
2. Immigration, citizenship, permanent residents, seniors pensions (Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS), Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS))
3. Housing (Applying for Subsidized Housing, cost reduction programs, rent increases, landlord/renters)
5. Income Assistance, Disability Assistance, and other Social Development and Poverty Reduction services
7. Healthcare (Medical Services Plan, pharmacare, public health, complaints regarding care you received)